Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas

Each time you happen to me all over again.
INLOVE W/ : Her love was entire as a child's, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.
MOOD : ‘I don’t want to talk as much,’ she said, denting her chin thoughtfully with her forefinger. ‘It’s nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts and keep them in one’s heart, like treasures. I don’t like to have them laughed at or wondered over.
CREDIT : Disasterqueen
JOB : Painter
CHARACTER : I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
Each time you happen to me all over again.

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero   2017-08-08, 22:08

brother.28-34m.

"It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!"

I grew up with an older brother, and the bond between siblings is unlike anything else, and it can be a real journey to accept what that bond is once you both mature into it. Because it's not always what you want. It's not always what you expect. It's not always what you imagined or hoped. But it's one of the most important things in the world.
fc doesn't matter, for more info pm  

Atgal į viršų Go down

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11