Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Pagalba

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
ALIAS : Ieva
INLOVE W/ : You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
NICKNAME : Lucy
MOOD : You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth
CREDIT : gifai - disasterqueen
CHARACTER : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my bes
Karen Lucille Hale

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Pagalba   2018-03-27, 22:32

stengsimės padėti visais klausimais 

Money rains from the sky above but keep the change
'cause I've got enough a little time and some tenderness you'll never buy my love! No other thing that's as precious to no other! There's no other!
Atgal į viršų Go down

JOB : Vyr.komisaras-kinologas (vadovauja policijos nuovadai)
Jared Padalecki

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 16:44

Sveikučiai grįžtu į fr ir noriu su anketom susitvarkyti Pirmiausia Jensen ,kad jau veidą praradau keičiu į Jo mažajį broliuką Jared padalecki :) Tad gal galit pakeisti?
Toliau norėjau paklausti,kiek aš anketų turėjau,nes atsimenu ,kad liktai tris. Bet noriu pasitikslinti
Atgal į viršų Go down

INLOVE W/ : Her love was entire as a child's, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.
MOOD : I don’t want to talk as much,’ she said, denting her chin thoughtfully with her forefinger. ‘It’s nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts and keep them in one’s heart, like treasures. I don’t like to have them laughed at or wondered over.
CREDIT : Disasterqueen
JOB : Painter
CHARACTER : I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 17:13

Tuoj pakeisiu ir tavo dar viena anketa Nathaniel Buzolic 

"it's been a long time coming since i've seen your face i've been everywhere and back trying to replace everything that i've had till my feet went numb praying like a fool that's been on the run heart still beating but it's not working it's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring reach out trying to love but i feel nothing yeah, my heart is numb"
Atgal į viršų Go down

Jared Padalecki

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 17:26

ačiū
Jesse Lee Soffer mano kiek žinau
tai iš viso nathaniel,Jesse ir Jared mano jap?
Atgal į viršų Go down

INLOVE W/ : Her love was entire as a child's, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.
MOOD : I don’t want to talk as much,’ she said, denting her chin thoughtfully with her forefinger. ‘It’s nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts and keep them in one’s heart, like treasures. I don’t like to have them laughed at or wondered over.
CHARACTER : I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 17:29

Pagal ip rodo dar Dominic Sherwood žinok :D

"it's been a long time coming since i've seen your face i've been everywhere and back trying to replace everything that i've had till my feet went numb praying like a fool that's been on the run heart still beating but it's not working it's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring reach out trying to love but i feel nothing yeah, my heart is numb"
Atgal į viršų Go down

Jared Padalecki

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 17:39

ačiū buvau pamiršus visai jį. kažką reikės mesti lauk . O kolkas apsitvarkysiu bent pusę.
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 17:43

Nėra už ką 

Atgal į viršų Go down

Jared Padalecki

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-02, 21:58

Dar vienas klausimas mano seną namą galima susigrąžinti ar reikia naujo prašyti?
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 02:53

Greičiausiai naujo 

Atgal į viršų Go down

bumbumbum
Svečias

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 13:52

pasiūlykit ką iš vaikinų paimt?
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 14:13

Vyresnių ar jaunesnių nori?

Atgal į viršų Go down

bumbumbum
Svečias

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 15:31

vyresnių
Atgal į viršų Go down

Do regular dogs see police dogs & think 'oh no it's a cop'?
ALIAS : Gabrielė
INLOVE W/ : Whether you’re out or whether you’re in baby I’ll never let you go Whether you lose or whether you win baby can’t you see me through the tears I could wait a million years - Ermal ♥
NICKNAME : Fabri, Moro
CREDIT : middleofnowhere
JOB : sergeant
WILL BE GONE UNTIL : Mokslai, darbas, labiau savaitgaliais pasirodysiu, tad pasaugom visas mano anketas, juk žinot, kad aktyvi esu ir jūsų nežadu palikti. ♥
Fabrizio Mobrici
Do regular dogs see police dogs & think 'oh no it's a cop'?

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 16:12

chris evans/robert downey jr/liam hemsworth/chris hemsworth/chris pratt/isaac oscar/tom ellis/ryan goslin/ryan reynolds/hugh jackman/paul wesley/ian somerhalder/matt bomer/joseph gordon-levitt/alexander skarsgård/patrick j adams/jared leto/james mcavoy/patrick dempsey/ashton kutcher/bradley cooper/matt damon/jude law/christian bale/orlando bloom
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : Justė.
INLOVE W/ : Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you
MOOD : It's because of you when I'm in bed in the morning that I can wind my spring and tell myself I have to live another good day.
CREDIT : maliblue
CHARACTER : Something inside me had dropped away, and nothing came in to fill the cavern.
Dev Patel

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 20:22

MADS MIKKELSEN/lars mikkelsen/jeffrey dean morgan/norman reedus/brad pitt/jude law/christian bale/james mcavoy/edward norton/george clooney/nikolaj coster-waldau/tom hardy/matthew mcconaughey/keanu reeves/oscar isaac/joseph gordon-levitt/pedro pascal/andrew lincoln/hugh jackman/michael fassbender/thom yorke/jack white/ville valo
Atgal į viršų Go down

and if I show you my dark side, will you still hold me tonight?
ALIAS : Simona
INLOVE W/ : He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.
NICKNAME : Sophia Miacova
MOOD : Every living soul has different talents, different desires, different faculties. Be yourself, for even if you deceive the entire world, you will be ten thousand times worse than nothing
CREDIT : Starboy ♡
Sophia Esperanza Marquez
and if I show you my dark side, will you still hold me tonight?

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   2018-04-03, 21:18

+ eli wehbe, jack falahee, jose alvaro osorio balvin, enrique iglesias, liam hemsworth, chris pratt, channing tatum, michael bakari jordan, adam levine

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel

Atgal į viršų Go down

Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Pagalba   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Pagalba

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
LOVELY STARS! :: Welcome! :: Hello, angel-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimą