Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimąShare | 

Keisti į...?

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
ALIAS : Ieva
INLOVE W/ : You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
NICKNAME : Lucy
MOOD : You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth
CREDIT : gifai - disasterqueen
CHARACTER : I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my bes
Karen Lucille Hale

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Keisti į...?   2018-03-27, 22:33

iš ko- į ką 
pasikeitus būtina susitvarkyti senas temas, namus ir darbų sąrašą 
veidą galimą keisti tik po 7 dienų nuo paskutinio keitimo 

Money rains from the sky above but keep the change
'cause I've got enough a little time and some tenderness you'll never buy my love! No other thing that's as precious to no other! There's no other!
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : Irmina
NICKNAME : niki
CREDIT : vergissunsnicht
Никита Алексеев

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 20:02

Yevhen Halych - Никита Алексеев
ačiū

it's our happiest story
and there's no one around
Atgal į viršų Go down

and if I show you my dark side, will you still hold me tonight?
ALIAS : Simona
INLOVE W/ : He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.
NICKNAME : Sophia Miacova
MOOD : Every living soul has different talents, different desires, different faculties. Be yourself, for even if you deceive the entire world, you will be ten thousand times worse than nothing
CREDIT : Starboy ♡
Sophia Esperanza Marquez
and if I show you my dark side, will you still hold me tonight?

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 20:02

Tanya Parfileva - Sophia Esperanza Marquez

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel

Atgal į viršų Go down

INLOVE W/ : Her love was entire as a child's, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.
MOOD : I don’t want to talk as much,’ she said, denting her chin thoughtfully with her forefinger. ‘It’s nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts and keep them in one’s heart, like treasures. I don’t like to have them laughed at or wondered over.
CREDIT : Disasterqueen
JOB : Painter
CHARACTER : I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
Sophie Alexandra Skelton

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 20:04

tuoj 

"it's been a long time coming since i've seen your face i've been everywhere and back trying to replace everything that i've had till my feet went numb praying like a fool that's been on the run heart still beating but it's not working it's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring reach out trying to love but i feel nothing yeah, my heart is numb"
Atgal į viršų Go down

Do regular dogs see police dogs & think 'oh no it's a cop'?
ALIAS : Gabrielė
INLOVE W/ : Whether you’re out or whether you’re in baby I’ll never let you go Whether you lose or whether you win baby can’t you see me through the tears I could wait a million years - Ermal ♥
NICKNAME : Fabri, Moro
CREDIT : middleofnowhere
JOB : sergeant
WILL BE GONE UNTIL : Mokslai, darbas, labiau savaitgaliais pasirodysiu, tad pasaugom visas mano anketas, juk žinot, kad aktyvi esu ir jūsų nežadu palikti. ♥
Fabrizio Mobrici

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 20:11

Lorenzo Fragola Mengoni -> Luke Evans Scott
dėkui
Atgal į viršų Go down

When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me
ALIAS : Rūta
INLOVE W/ : I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant to me as much as you do ~ Fabrizio ♥
CREDIT : icona ir koduotė: willevince/mine
JOB : Bureaucrat
Ermal Meta
When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 20:11

Marco Fragola Mengoni ~> Adam Evans Scott
Atgal į viršų Go down

muah
Svečias

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 21:52

Jessica Chastain-Reynolds ------> Jessica Chastain
dėėkoju
Atgal į viršų Go down

I am not perfect but I am limited edition
INLOVE W/ : I just wanted you to know that when I picture myself happy it's with you, Danneel
MOOD : I'd rather be spitting blood Than have this silence fuck me up, I'd rather have broken bones Than feel myself turn to stone
Jensen Ross Ackles
I am not perfect but I am limited edition

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 21:54

done

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay"
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : deima
CREDIT : mcklewhore
Neels Visser

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-01, 22:54

Lisa Teige į Neels Visser
Barbara Palvin į deimos
Cameron Boyer į deimos
Zayn Malik į Kylie Jenner
Valerie Mercado į deimos
ačiū
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : Justė.
INLOVE W/ : Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you
MOOD : It's because of you when I'm in bed in the morning that I can wind my spring and tell myself I have to live another good day.
CREDIT : maliblue
CHARACTER : Something inside me had dropped away, and nothing came in to fill the cavern.
Dev Patel

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-02, 20:05

jasmine van den bogaerde į neliečiama*justės
matthew mcconaughey į dev patel
ačiū
Atgal į viršų Go down

Maybe it's better just move forward instead of holding on to things we can't change.
INLOVE W/ : I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there, you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here
MOOD : I am in no mood to be deceived any longer by the crafty devil and false character whose greatest pleasure is to take advantage of everyone
CHARACTER : people look up to you. they like your style, your attitude, your confidence... at least you fake it well. you find the right clothes, put on the right mask. they see this brave, fearless girl who is defiantly and perfectly herself, no matter how hard anyone tries to make her someone else. it compels them.
Alexandra Park
Maybe it's better just move forward instead of holding on to things we can't change.

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-02, 20:25

ok 

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : KathTina
NICKNAME : Gen,Genie
CREDIT : MALIBLUE
Genevieve Padalecki

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-06, 14:51

Amber Heard į Genevieve Padalecki
dėkui 
Atgal į viršų Go down

INLOVE W/ : I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there, you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here
MOOD : I am in no mood to be deceived any longer by the crafty devil and false character whose greatest pleasure is to take advantage of everyone
CHARACTER : people look up to you. they like your style, your attitude, your confidence... at least you fake it well. you find the right clothes, put on the right mask. they see this brave, fearless girl who is defiantly and perfectly herself, no matter how hard anyone tries to make her someone else. it compels them.
Alexandra Park

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-06, 18:16

Done

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : Rūta
INLOVE W/ : I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant to me as much as you do ~ Fabrizio ♥
CREDIT : icona ir koduotė: willevince/mine
JOB : Bureaucrat
Ermal Meta

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-09, 14:07

į Ermal Meta
Atgal į viršų Go down

ALIAS : Gabrielė
INLOVE W/ : Whether you’re out or whether you’re in baby I’ll never let you go Whether you lose or whether you win baby can’t you see me through the tears I could wait a million years - Ermal ♥
NICKNAME : Fabri, Moro
CREDIT : middleofnowhere
JOB : sergeant
WILL BE GONE UNTIL : Mokslai, darbas, labiau savaitgaliais pasirodysiu, tad pasaugom visas mano anketas, juk žinot, kad aktyvi esu ir jūsų nežadu palikti. ♥
Fabrizio Mobrici

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   2018-04-09, 14:07

į Fabrizio Mobrici
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Keisti į...?   

Atgal į viršų Go down

Keisti į...?

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs galite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
LOVELY STARS! :: Welcome! :: Hello, angel-
Pradėti naują temą   Atsakyti į pranešimą